How to display Logon banner in Windows XP | Display intro banner in Windows XP | Windows XP login banner information display
There is special feature in Windows XP, yes you can display welcome banner information during the logon time..
Just follow the instructions to setup.
* To start with, go to “start” –> “run”.
* Type “regedit” and hit Enter.
* A brand spanking new window will open named “registry editor”. In the left panal of the “registry editor”, go to the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>policies> system
* Now right click on the right panel, choose “new”,Select “string value”. A brand spanking new “string value” will be created.
* Right click on it and choose “rename”. Type “LegalNoticeCaption” .
* Right click on that “string value” and choose “modify”. On the “value information:” area, type the text or value that you require to see in the title bar of the banner.
* Now generate yet another new “string value” in the right panel and “rename” it to “LegalNoticeText”.
* Right click on that “string value” and choose “modify”. On the “value information:” part, type the message you require to display each time windows boots.
* Now, close the “registry editor”.
* Restart your System.
After a successful Login, you will see new banner information ..